3. Cookies and other trackers
General provisions on cookies and automated collection of your personal data
During your visits to the RÉSEAU 137 websites and more generally when using the Services, RÉSEAU 137 may collect, in accordance with applicable law and with your prior agreement when required, information relating to devices on which you use its Services or the networks from which you access its Services, such as in particular: your IP addresses, connection data, types and versions of internet browsers used, types and versions of plugins for your browser, operating systems and platforms, data concerning your browsing history on its websites and social media accounts, in particular your history on the various pages of its websites and social media accounts, the content you consult, the search terms used, the duration of consultation of pages, interactions with the page as well as any telephone number used to contact RÉSEAU 137.
Presentation of the cookies used
Cookies correspond to small files of letters and numbers downloaded to your device when you access the websites and social network accounts of RÉSEAU 137.
These cookies can be of different types:
Functionality cookies and cookies necessary to operate the Services
These cookies are exclusively deposited by RÉSEAU 137 and are necessary for the proper functioning of the Services you use as well as to access the website features intended to ensure user-friendly browsing. They may allow to adapt the RÉSEAU 137 websites to the preferences of your device and the viewing software installed on your device.
RÉSEAU 137 websites and social media accounts contain analytical cookies whose purpose is to record the history, use and performance, and to improve their operation and ergonomics (for example, the pages most often viewed, visitor searches, etc.)
The Services use statistical analysis tools for websites such as Google Analytics.
Sharing cookies (social links)
To allow you to share articles and content with your network or to comment on them, the RÉSEAU 137 websites contain sharing links to social networks (YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn). When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing the websites and social network accounts of RÉSEAU 137, the share buttons allow you to link the content viewed to your user account.
However, RÉSEAU 137 informs you that disabling functionality cookies could totally or partially prevent the use of its websites.
4. Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
The use of personal data which you provide to RÉSEAU 137, with your prior consent when required, is done within the following framework:
- for the provision, free of charge or for a fee, of the Services;
- allow you to request and obtain information about the company and its Services;
- allow you to open and manage an account / profile in order to obtain the necessary supports (pdf, video, etc.) for the use of the Services and technical assistance;
- allow you to participate in contests;
- allow you to subscribe to the Services;
- allow you to register to seminars, symposia, webinars or other events;
- allow your interactive and customised use of the RÉSEAU 137 websites and third-party applications;
- shape the RÉSEAU 137 websites so that they are best suited to your use and your device;
- ascertain your requirements and interests and provide you with the most suitable products and services;
- enable RÉSEAU 137 to manage surveys and polls aimed at improving the Services and their content; protect you against fraudulent actions;
- regularly send you news and information about the services, brands, operations and / or websites and social network accounts of RÉSEAU 137 likely to attract your interest, as well as to send you bulletins on RÉSEAU 137 events;
- respond to any request from public and / or judicial authorities, and in particular to communicate usage data at the request of a judicial authority in accordance with legal provisions.
- allow us to manage the recruitment of candidates submitted to us by you
Promotional emails: in accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required (which the company collects by means of an opt-in), RÉSEAU 137 may use the data you provide to it on its websites and printed material for commercial prospecting purposes under the conditions laid down in Article L.34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code, for example to send you newsletters, invitations to events, and offers from partners or any other communication that may interest you. You can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each communication from RÉSEAU 137 or by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
5. Retention period of your personal data
The retention period of your personal data may vary depending on its purpose. The retention period of your personal data will be four years after the end of the commercial agreement with RÉSEAU 137 (or the last contact on your part if you are a prospector). At the end of this four-year period, RÉSEAU 137 may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial offers. In the absence of a positive and explicit response from you, personal data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
The data of the candidate who is not recruited are kept for two years from the last contact, unless the latter requests the destruction of their file or when authorization to store their data for a longer period is granted to RÉSEAU 137 by the person in question.
Please note that RÉSEAU 137 may store personal data when required by law or when RÉSEAU 137 has a legitimate reason to do so. This is for example the case if RÉSEAU 137 believes that you have committed a fraud or violated the Terms and Conditions of the Sales and Services.
The information stored in your device (e.g. cookies), or any other item used to identify you and allow traceability as well as the raw user data linked to login details, will not be stored beyond thirteen months.
6. Recipients of your personal data
The Personal Data collected is intended for RÉSEAU 137.
Your personal data is not communicated to third parties, except in the following cases:
- when you have given your prior consent to the sharing and / or disclosure of your personal data, including through the features offered as part of the Services;
- when RÉSEAU 137 must share your personal data with business partners (as previously authorised by you), suppliers, service providers and in particular technical service providers for the purpose of providing the Services, solving problems with the operation of the Services or even with a view to offer promotional information in relation to the Services offered by RÉSEAU 137;
- RÉSEAU 137 may be required to pass on your personal data to subcontractors, in particular for payment processing, data analysis, processing of mailing campaigns, management of information flows for subscriptions and renewals, hosting the Services, processing specific marketing data linked to the Services;
- RÉSEAU 137 may be required to communicate your personal data to third parties in accordance with the law, regulations or by decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority or, if necessary, to safeguard their rights and interests;
- in the event of a change in management at RÉSEAU 137 or the sale of all or part of its assets, RÉSEAU 137 will be authorised to pass on your personal data.
RÉSEAU 137 will not provide your personal data to third-party advertisers for targeted marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. RÉSEAU 137 may use and share with third parties non-personal technical or aggregated data relating to your browsing history on the RÉSEAU 137 websites. The collection, processing and disclosure of such anonymised data cannot be subject to the restrictions set out herein.
7. Storage of your personal data
Your personal data is stored / hosted either on the RÉSEAU 137 servers, or on the servers of its service providers in the European Union.
8. Security of your data
RÉSEAU 137 implements security measures to safeguard your personal data. RÉSEAU 137 uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online (https browsing, password encryption). Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service and subscription services) have access to personal data. Personal data is stored in secure environments.
9. CNIL and GDPR: Right of access, changes, deletions, opposition, the portability of data and limited processing as well as the use of data after death
In accordance with the French law relating to the protection of personal data and the GDPR, you have the right to access, change, delete, oppose, determine the portability of your personal data and to limit its processing as well as to establish the use of your data after death. These rights can be exercised with the data manager RÉSEAU 137.
You can exercise your rights of access, changes (if you detect an error in the entry of your data or if you consider them incomplete or ambiguous) and opposition.
You also have the right to the portability of your data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to RÉSEAU 137 in a structured, commonly used format (Excel spreadsheet file for example) that is readable by a machine and for it to be transmitted to a data processing operator carried out using automated mechanisms for which you have given your consent.
You can inform RÉSEAU 137 of the methods to be used for storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can ask RÉSEAU 137 to delete any personal data that concerns you and that RÉSEAU 137 holds. However, please note that RÉSEAU 137 may keep a record of your data for archiving purposes (in particular when required by law).
Finally, in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, you can also ask to limit the processing, for example:
- when the accuracy of your personal data is disputed by you – for a period allowing RÉSEAU 137 to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- When RÉSEAU 137 no longer needs your personal data, but you still need it for the purposes of ascertaining, exercising or defending legal rights.
You can exercise all of the aforementioned rights at the following address:
Le Britannia Bâtiment B – 20 bd Eugène Deruelle – 69 003 LYON
To the attention of the DPO
firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 70 83 01 42
For your full information, you have the option of referring the matter to the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (whose contact details are available at https://www.cnil.fr/fr/vous-souhaitez-contacter-la -cnil) in the event that RÉSEAU 137 does not reply to your request within one month upon receiving it. If necessary, this period may be extended by two months, given the complexity and the number of requests.
10. The data protection officer’s contact details
RÉSEAU 137 has appointed a Data Protection Officer (above and below, “DPD” or “DPO”) responsible for ensuring the proper application of the regulations in force and in particular for respecting the rights referred to in the previous article.
For any other question relating to this personal data protection policy or for any request relating to your personal data, you can contact him at the addresses mentioned above.
11. Changes to our personal data protection policy
RÉSEAU 137 may occasionally modify this personal data protection policy. When this occurs, RÉSEAU 137 will inform you or seek your agreement if required under legal provisions. In any event, RÉSEAU 137 invites you to regularly visit the page dedicated to the personal data protection policy to be aware of any changes made.